HIS BLACKNESS

HIS BLACKNESS
IN THE MOOD

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Newsletter


Hey members,

I know it's been like ten years since you head from ya favorite DJ.
How have you been yourself. well. let me try and fill you in as quickly as I can.

Been spinning along the coast of West Africa and sending mixtapes all over Africa.It's not easy trying to promote your skills and music from good Artistes who are trying to get their hustle on.So please support in anyway you can,if you want your logo's or your drops or your mini ads or whatever, holla at your boy.

I went to monrovia, Dejavu night club,courtesy my boy Elle and Emeka holding it down.It was a cool flight and I saw a DC boy on the flight who made it smooth by giving me a triple order of 'something something'.The club was quite an experience as people held it down till 6 in the morning.

The Open House party held at Cinderellas made night clubbers and music lovers dancing and going bonkers like never before.....Reggie Rockstone,Efyah,VIP,and more really got crazy especially when we reminisced with some old school hilife and classic hiphop( you know what i mean..not some corny sh*t)It went on till 4 am live around the world and I wanna say shout out to everyone who listened that day.

Shout outs everyone who are subscribed to djblack podcasts ,yu can get it at djblack.podomatic.com .

The Joy fm night with the stars 9 is coming on on the 27th of November at the AICC and we sure are holding it down. I missed last year's as I was in the southern part of the continent.so this year, I wanna have fun...it will be crrrrrrrrrazzzzzyyyyyy!!!!! LOL

Been following what's been happening on the entertainment scene.Shout outs to all my hardworking people in the industry....shout outs to Reggie rockstone for your nee office, I am glad and I know DJ Rab is sure glad too,finally a place that you can rap, dance and watch meet all your friends too.

Shout outs to M.anifest for all your efforts, it's amazing and i AM DROPPING the new single you gave me, bird ans beats...eh?

I am currently feeling these songs now and it plays in my head, my ipod,Nokia N97 all the time.
Pdiddy - dirty money
Drake,lil wayne, eminem,kanye -forever mine(talent)
snoop ft the dream - gangsta luv( i wanna crip walk all the time)
50 cent ft neyo - aby by me ( i love his song)
Jay-Z ft Alicia keys -empire state
mario ft gucci mane -break up, and more...you can follow my playlists at www.myjoyonline.com/mrblack


ah..for more check me out on HITZ103.7 FM every saturday where I drop mixes ,new, classic songs and interesting skits from 6 -8PM ...you can then follow me into a crazy party on JOY99.7FM from 8 PM -12 AM...oh yeah,that's the way it is with His Blackness.............. and download my podcasts........it's amazing getting love from

Bangkok
Ohaka
Hongkong
Medan
Kualur lumpur
Jaipur
Muscat
Riyaam
Israel
Cairo
Greece
Hungary
Milano
France
Nottingham
Manchester
North Carolina
Newyork
Massachusetts
Kansas
Los angeles
Sanjose
Chile
Lome
Accra
Pretoria
Durban
Yemen
French Polynesia
Jakarta
surabaya

...yeah...the longest newsletter ever.....i BROKE THE RECORD ....LOL.... shout out to Akua Asiedu who keeps me on my toes to write newsletters and recently nana Brennya.....hope to hear from you...and till you hear from me in the next newsletter..PEACE !

No comments: